Am I able to enroll my child during the school year?
Yes! In fact, many parents do just that for various reasons. Most want a loving, nurturing Christian school that reinforces their own values at home. In addition, parents want a rigorous academic environment that upholds high academic standards to prepare students for a future in a fast-paced and ever-changing world.
Some things to be aware of if you enroll during the school year:
1) You are able to enroll anytime up through the 4th quarter of the school year. The advantage of enrolling 4th quarter is to give your child a chance to transition before they begin a fresh school year the next year.
2) There will be a learning curve for your child. Carver Academy offers a rigorous and advanced academic curriculum and your child will have to adapt to the level of work and academics required to produce superior results.
3) We offer tutoring and help so that your child can get caught up with the rest of the students.
4) We have done this many times before, so there is nothing to fear!
5) As our students perform one grade level ahead of their peers from other private or public schools, we may recommend students start a grade lower if necessary to help them succeed.
6) Tuition is pro-rated based on the amount of the school year left.